Get off the beaten track!
Make your events sustainable and amazing in Nantes, France!
Nantes is the birth place of Jules Verne. The city’s audacity, imagination and collective spirit make it a highly attractive destination for event organizers. Unsurprisingly, the Sunday Times once described Nantes as «the loopiest city in France! »... 1st French City Awarded European Green Capital, Nantes is also an eco-congress city that excels in hosting world events.
Also at La Cité Nantes Congress Centre, eco-friendly events are part of a natural approach !
With the ISO 9001 and ISO 20121 labels, La Cité is highly committed in environmentally responsible services. Only French convention centre, among 30 venues worldwide, that has received the AIPC ‘Gold” Quality Standards, the highest level of achievement in terms of process and customer services.
Also concerned about the well-being of its visitors and wishing to provide them with a better experience of professional meetings, La Cité Nantes Congress Centre, committed to a well-being approach, has just been accredited "Healthy Venue Bronze" label.
Nantes and La Cité Nantes Congress Centre offer a wide selection of imaginative and sustainable solutions for organizing all events.
- Located in the west of France
- In the heart of the city all conveniences can be reached on foot
- First-class accommodation in 8,700 hotel rooms
- Easy to get to by plane: direct flights to 100 national and international destinations
- 1 hour from Paris and London, the leading European hubs
- Less than 2 hours from Paris
- A 5-minute walk to La Cité Nantes Congress Centre
- Brussels: 1 daily direct return TGV weekdays
- All types of national and international events, from 200 to 4,000 delegates
- 3 auditoriums, 30 meeting rooms, 6,000 m² of multi-purpose areas