Rendezvous with the France Meeting and Convention Board for your incentive programs!
UNIQUE INCENTIVE PROGRAMS
Incentive Travel with a twist
Endless opportunities are available for organising sales incentives or team building activities in France.
- The Parisian Stage. Paris is an iconic destination, one that people have on their bucket lists. Discover the legendary Lido, or backstage at the Opera Garnier.
- Lights, Camera, Action! Make your own movie at film studios in the French Riviera or at the famous Planches in Deauville.
- Racing Adventures. Rallies with amazing vehicles, such as Harley Davidson, Luxury Vintage Cars, Limousines and 2CVs. Challenge your team’s F1 racing skills with exciting virtual incentives at Lyon’s I-Way, in the Rhône-Alpes.
- Playground in the Alps. In summer and winter alike, your go-getters are sure to find moments in the Rhône-Alpes that take their breath away. Ski resorts, Snowmobile Tours, Golf, Tobogganing, River Rafting, Spelunking, Paragliding, Mountain Biking
- Raise a glass to the vineyards. Dijon-Burgundy, Reims-Champagne, Bordeaux-Aquitaine, Tours-Loire Valley: Wine Tasting, Private Chateaux Dining, Golf, Spas... French vineyards will leave your delegates breathless!
- Epicurean Delights. Indulge in fun incentives, such as cooking classes and wine tasting courses. Cut into France’s exquisite dining scene and treat your senses to a feast
- Sunny rendezvous on the beaches of Nice, Cannes, Saint Tropez, Biarritz, La Baule, Deauville... Treasure Hunting, rafting, canoeing, trekking and sailing make France’s beaches the perennial favourite destination among incentive groups.
- Scented Pleasures. Create your own fragrance at famous perfumeries such as Fragonard, Galimard and Molinard in Grasse (French Riviera).
- Great Running Tours. Amateurs or « jogging » fans, discover landscapes and cultural places, run in the heart of the city or in natural environments and enjoy the scenery across the gardens of Villandry, and the castle of Chambord. Give yourself an original perspective of the heritage of Loire Valley or run in the footsteps of Honoré de Balzac and Léonard de Vinci! For more information:https://greatrunningtours.fr/en/
- The Loire à Vélo. One of the most beautiful bike routes of France in the heart of the Loire Valley, “La Loire à Vélo” offers you a beautiful journey of 800 km (200 km in the Loire Valley) to discover at your own pace the most beautiful castles, the river Loire and its landscapes, the vineyards, the ramparts of Amboise, the gardens of Villandry or the walls of the fortress of Chinon. And that's not all – other bike routes join the Loire à Vélo to show you the castles of Chenonceau, Azay-le-Rideau and the Royal City of Loches. You can also intersect with other important itineraries like the “L’Indre à vélo”, “Coeur de France à vélo” (Val de Cher - Berry Canal) or Saint-Jacques by bike.
Incentive Activities In...