France’s unique venues
It makes all the difference!
Ranging from historical to original and even unusual, France’s facilities will delight you far beyond the walls of a boardroom. Your company is sure to benefit from hosting a meeting or convention in one of our prestigious sites. France’s rich cultural and historical heritage is unique in the world, and has marked the country out as a prime destination for your event. Chateaux, historic museums, theatres, operas, monasteries... endless possibilities await you! France provides your delegates with exclusive access to places steeped in history.
Paris and Ile-de-France
- Historic sites: Arc de Triomphe, Eiffel Tower, Pantheon, La Conciergerie, Grand Palais, the Château de Versailles, the Château de Chantilly, the Palais des Papes in Avignon, the chateaux of the Loire Valley or of Thoiry, the medieval towers of La Rochelle, the fortified City of Carcassonne, Mont-Saint-Michel Abbey.
- Museums: Louvre, Orsay, Branly, Jacquemart-André, Carnavalet, Jean Moulin, Balzac, Marine museum, Musee des civilizations de l’Europe et de la Méditerranée (MuCEM) in Marseille, Cadre Noire in Saumur, the Fabre Museum in Montpellier and Centre Pompidou-Metz.
- Garnier and Bastille Operas: The Association pour le rayonnement de l’Opera national de Paris (AROP) offers an array of VIP packages tailored to your business needs.
- Culture on a cruise: Yachts de Paris offers themed cultural cruises as well as private tours of selected museums.
- Department stores: For a magical event behind the glass walls of Galeries Lafayette or Le Printemps.
- Useful Tips: The Centre des Monuments Nationaux keeps a list of French classified historical sites that can host private events. Museums also offer business tourism services.
More Info about Venues in ...