As of 2023, the major international sporting events will be held in France. These sports, cultural and festive highlights are exceptional opportunities to organise your professional events. Make the choice of savoir-faire, expertise and attractiveness: France will welcome you with open arms.
France has a long history of hosting events and is a global leader in the planning and hosting of major international exhibitions, congresses, and tradeshows. Prior to the health crisis, Paris was the most appealing destination in the world for major international conventions. Many other French cities (including Lyon, Nice, Toulouse, Marseille-Aix, Bordeaux, Nantes, and Lille) are among the European and global leaders in this field. Our secret? Long-standing expertise, unrivalled service quality, and world-class tourist and transportation infrastructure.
Olympic Games, Rugby World Cup and many more: we welcome the world... and you!
Over the next few years, all eyes will be on France. Take advantage of this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to demonstrate your global openness by hosting professional congresses, exhibitions, and tradeshows in the heart of the world's sporting and media scene:
● Gain altitude during the FIS Alpine World Ski Championships in Courchevel Méribel, which will take place from February 5 to 19, 2023, with a discipline contested each day in these two legendary Alpine resorts.
● Enter the scrum at the Rugby World Cup from September 8 to October 28, 2023. 48 matches will take place in our 10 host cities: Paris, Saint-Denis, Lille, Lyon, Saint-Etienne, Nice, Marseille, Toulouse, Bordeaux and Nantes.
● Experience the Paris Olympic Games from July 26 to August 11, 2024: 16 out-of-time days during which Paris will be the heart of the world, followed by the Paralympic Games from August 28 to September 8, 2024. This attractiveness will be reinforced in the coming years, as France will host the 2025 Rugby XIII World Cup in 40 cities, as well as the 2027 Cycling World Championships (road, track, mountain bike, BMX) in Haute-Savoie.
An invitation to share: (re)discover France in a new light
These world-class sporting events are ideal for hosting business conventions, tradeshows, and congresses. We guarantee a one-of-a-kind experience that combines sporting events, cultural events, exhibitions, visits, and the discovery of our legendary gastronomy. These major competitions, as a showcase for our savoir-faire, expertise, and Art de Vivre, enable us to forge unique connections based on the universal values of sport, which are sharing, solidarity, self-sacrifice, commitment, and respect for others.Through these events, France is demonstrating its commitment to innovation, generosity, and sustainability by capitalising as much as possible on existing infrastructure and favouring environmentally responsible solutions, particularly in transportation, energy, and food.
What will your event in France look like?
Our host cities mobilise to provide you with a customised offer and services that are tailored to the size of your professional event, your audience, and your preferences.
● Place your participants in the heart of the world's greatest sporting events for exceptional incentives and team building activities: experience all the emotion of sport and the fervour surrounding these competitions.
● Give them immersive experiences in and around the stadiums where the games and events will take place: Sport, gastronomy, and the Art de Vivre à la Française will be honoured through VIP boxes, lounges, and convivial villages.
● Organise your meetings in prestigious locations - hotels, restaurants, palaces, museums, and historical monuments - and enjoy first-rate services in a setting that highlights our country's rich historical and cultural heritage.
Your event deserves the best. It deserves France.
For more information regarding exclusive hospitality experiences at the Olympic Games Paris 2024 : https://corporatehospitality.paris2024.org/en