DESTINATION NANCY will be happy to host all your business events in a warmly welcoming atmosphere!From the Old Town to Place Stanislas, by way of its museums, entertainment venues, bars, restaurants, parks and gardens, the Dukes of Lorraine’s capital cultivates its art of living with true passion. Birthplace of Art Nouveau, the most Latin of the Grand Est’s cities won’t fail to surprise you: gastronomy, street art, great events and unique heritage will form part and parcel of your stay.
Key figures :
- 90 min from Paris by TGV-train
- Great Nancy area accomodation capacity: 3,600 rooms
- 1,500 rooms located less than 10 minutes’ walk from the Prouvé Conference Centre
- City-centre easily accessible by foot
- 2 venues complement each other: The Prouvé Convention Centre (1 minute walk from train station) and Parc Expo Exhibition Centre
DESTINATION NANCY will turn your events (fairs, congresses, colloquia, competitions, conventions, meetings, exhibitions…) into unique experiences.
Aware of the importance of issues relating to sustainable development, since 2014 the company has been committed to a CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) approach with the aim of reconciling the temporary and the lasting. Additionally, DESTINATION NANCY is certified ISO 20121, the world’s leading standard for sustainable events, since 2018. In 2020, Nancy Tourist Office was the first in France to be awarded this distinction. 2022 marks a step further in Nancy’s commitment, as it has obtained the binding “Sustainable Innovative Destination” standard, the impact of which is even more significant as it is on a regional level.
DESTINATION NANCY is proud of its recognised commitment across all activities, notably:
- Hosting and organising events at the Centre de Congrès Prouvé and the Parc des Expositions
- Office Agreement
- Metropolitan tourist office
- "The Convention Bureau", a free advice and information service that facilitates organisation of business events in Nancy