As a global economic power, France can rely on its economic actors' dynamism and aptitude for innovation to address tomorrow's challenges. These developments fuel the events industry's inventiveness so that it may provide your organization with a congress, seminar, convention, trade show, incentive, or team building offer that is both exceptional and eye-catching.
France is a significant innovator, both in Europe and beyond. Its attractiveness has made it the top host nation for foreign investment in Europe since 2019. At the French Presidency's request, the Choose France summit successfully brings together businesspeople from around the world each year.
Organizing your event in France will give you access to a competitive and dynamic country, with excellent transport and reception facilities and a network of high-level innovation hubs.
Tomorrow's economic, social, environmental, and collaborative models will be invented in France, with you in the driver's seat!
L’excellence à la française extends to many fields.
As the world's sixth-largest economy, France is home to many industry leaders: aerospace (Airbus), energy (TotalEnergies, EDF), luxury goods, fashion, and cosmetics (LVMH, L'Oréal), insurance (AXA), pharmaceuticals (Sanofi), as well as digital security (Gemalto), high-tech batteries (Saft) and boat building (Beneteau), among others.
France contemplates its future with ambition and serenity thanks to its initiatives dedicated to innovation. Starting with the French Tech, an ecosystem dedicated to the development of start-ups that includes 13 major capitals in France and more than 100 communities located in France and in 30 countries around the world. Bringing together decision-makers, investors and entrepreneurs, the French Tech has enabled French start-ups to raise nearly €14 billion in 2022.
As a result, France today has 29 “unicorns” worth more than $1 billion, and the country's 120 most promising start-ups are predicted to account for 14% of national export growth by 2025.
France can also rely on:
● Hundreds of clusters and start-up incubators. Among them: Station F, which has already supported more than 5,000 start-ups in its five years of existence, as well as French Event Booster. The latter incubates around thirty start-ups in the field of event innovation and gives them the opportunity to test their concepts and prototypes in professional events organized in the country.
● 54 competitiveness hubs in a wide range of fields: digital, optical, health, mobility, maritime technologies, etc. These hubs are located in all of our metropolises, as well as in many other cities.
● 9 world-class university hubs benefit from the Initiative of Excellence (IdEx) programme to improve the performance and innovation capacity of their research laboratories.
A dynamic and expertise that guarantees the success of the professional meetings and events organized in France.
Event innovation, digitalization and immersive experiences
This innovation dynamic contributes to the rejuvenation of all stakeholders in the professional meetings and events sector's know-how. Technical and human abilities that enable the organization of avant-garde events that contribute to France's global attractiveness.
● Immersive experiences are increasingly being offered by MICE destinations in France, both for event planning (exploration and remote tour of event sites) and for the production of immersive and innovative presentations, exhibitions, and performances for your guests.
● The Viva Technologies event is at the cutting edge of digitalization and provides a one-of-a-kind experience, whether on-site or remotely. The digital tools and formats developed in 2021 to adapt to the health context are regarded as a model on a global scale.
● France also has its own event dedicated to event communication innovation (ComInTech). International professionals in the organization of major events share insights, trends, and innovations to revitalize the experiential dimension of participants while optimizing the sector's economic and environmental performance.
French culture and openness make it a land of events and innovation, and the country is continually reinventing itself to firmly establish its offer in the future. Your professional events are a source of enrichment for France, this is why we are constantly innovating to make them shine.
Focus on the 3D tour of the event venues
Launched in 2022, the diveintolyon.com platform of Lyon's convention bureau, ONLYLYON, allows organizers to remotely discover the city's major event locations in 3D. This virtual experience allows you to wander through the exhibition halls and trade shows in 360°. All technical information (capacity, equipment, connectivity, and services) is clearly displayed. A useful decision-making tool for making the best choice.
Focus on the hybrid TV studios
In order to help you develop your event's remote audience, state-of-the-art hybrid studios have been installed at the Palais des Congrès in Paris and the Palais des Festivals in Cannes, among others. These hyper-connected TV studios are meant to facilitate interaction between presenters and audiences, whether they are on-site or in remote locations around the world. They will take your event to a new level with customized LED walls and various cameras managed by professional operators.