Rendez-vous in Nice for your business event!
Between sea and mountains, Nice Capital of the Côte d’Azur cultivates the authentic charm of a Mediterranean city offering numerous possibilities for incentives and meetings. Nice Côte d'Azur International Airport is just 10 minutes from the city center. 2nd French airport after Paris, 2019 saw record traffic with 14.5 million passengers. After 2 years of health crisis, the forecast for the end of 2022 is about 13 million passengers. First French international airport and the 25th certified airport in the world "Neutral Carbon" with the obtaining in 2016 of the Airport Carbon Accreditation level 3+ and 1st airport group in France obtaining the level 4+ in 2021.
Nice Côte d'Azur has more than 12000 hotel rooms, 93 hotel conference rooms, Acropolis Exhibition Centre, the Palais Nikaïa and the Allianz Riviera Stadium.. Ergonomic and sustainable city, everything can be done on foot or by tram (a line in the centre serving the hotels and main points of interest, second line connecting the airport directly to the city centre and the line 3 going to the Stade de Nice).
For many years, Nice has been regularly ranked in the top 5 of French international conference cities. In order to consolidate its position as leader in this market, Nice is developing new infrastructures that will enable it to perform at the top of the rankings in a few years.
SPECIAL INTEREST/WHAT'S NEW?
- The 12 hectares of the Promenade du Paillon that have transformed the city centre will be extended by 8 hectares in 2024 to join the current Palais des Expositions, which will become the Palais des Arts et de la Culture.
- The Allianz Riviera Stadium, one of the very first eco-stadiums in the worldwith 35,000 seats and 10 000 sqm of event spaces for your product launches, meetings and sport-related events.
- Nice Acropolis Exhibition Centre can host all kind of events thanks to their 12000 sqm of modular spaces.
- The hotel industry in Nice and its metropolitan area is developing, with new constructions or complete renovations for a total of 800 additional rooms in 4 and 5* categories.
- For your incentives, take advantage of Nice's recognition as the "Winter Resort City of the Riviera" by UNESCO to enrich your programmes!
- Le Negresco and the Salon Royal, a listed historic monument with a capacity for seated meals of 380 persons and 600 persons for a cocktail.
- Chateau Crémat hosts prestige events and can accommodate up to 500 guests.
- Chateau Bellet in the Bellet wineyard hostes prestige events up to 200 guests seated or 500 in cocktail
- The Observatory, a listed historic building with a capacity for cocktails of 250 persons.
|NUMBER OF HOTELS||101||64||11|
|NUMBER OF ROOMS||4 763||5 768||934|
|CAPACITY OF THE LARGEST||199||331||187|
CONGRESS CENTRE-MEETING ROOMS
|-250||from 251 to 500||from 501 to 1000||+1000|
|NUMBER OF MEETINGS ROOMS||42||7||3||3|